Join Our Team as a Creative Specialist -Chinese (Mandarin)
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Multicultural Brand Experience Agency specialising in both Australian and Chinese customer acquisition.
We provide the best in class cross-border marketing strategy for brands, creating optimal customer experiences, to achieve business objectives.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisory to businesses in building a better brand experience towards Chinese and Australian customers and overcome the challenges of language, culture, behaviour, and perception.
- Digital Performance Marketing (SEM, SEO & Analytics)
- Content Marketing across major social media channels
- Influencer Marketing & KOL Management
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Consulting
- Web-design & brand localisation
About the Role
We will develop a full-time position for you to help you work with different brands and teams within the agency. You are expected to be involved in many projects across different services and teams to get more exposure in the advertising world.
Duties and Responsibility
- Conducting research before and during the writing process
- Providing highly creative concepts
- Monthly content planning for FMCG brands
- Copywriting across various Chinese media platforms
- Conducting thorough fact-checks before submitting any work
- Ensuring the logical flow of all writing produced
- Native in Chinese (oral & written)
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Passionate about copywriting
- Very familiar with fundamental Chinese media landscape
- Very familiar with FMCG, the health supplement industry and their marketing styles
- Have a deep understanding of the creative team’s role in an advertising/marketing agency
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- Great communication with team
- Resilient and able to accept constructive feedback
- Critical reading and thinking skills
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work or pdf is required)
- Get the chance to work across some of the premium brands in Australia and New Zealand within an industry leading agency;
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee;
- Experience opportunities to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment;
- Robust training and development program
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.