Join Our Team as a Account Executive - KOL Management Focused
Position Type: Full-time
Offline: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
Online: Work from home (Malaysia, China, Australia) is acceptable.
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The role of Account Executive will ensure a high quality of service is delivered to each of your clients with a focus on digital media planning and execution. You will work closely with the Account Manager, and alongside with Digital and Strategy teams to bring campaigns to life!
You will also work with KOLs/Influencers and their agents across Asia and ANZ Markets.You are expected to be involved in many projects across different services and teams to get more exposure in the advertising world.
- Hunting, liaising and building relationships with KOLs (influencers), celebrities and their agents across Australia, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan and Korea.
- Sourcing and negotiating with relevant vendors for TV programs, apps ads and all kinds of exposure opportunities for brands and KOLs (influencers).
- Working with the Account Manager to ensure the clients’ needs are met and supporting client team in preparing the campaign briefs.
- Delivering briefs and booking KOLs based on client’s budget & expenses management, generate campaigns reports on KOLs’ posts/Livestream/shooting results, annual KOL event organisation etc.
- Maintaining great working relationships with clients, attending brand planning workshops and client presentations.
- Anticipating clients’ business needs and proactively approach them with media solutions and recommendations, backed up by facts.
- Playing an active role in ensuring that unique and ground-breaking ideas are developed.
- Managing the workflow to ensure that tasks are delivered on time and the team are continually learning.
- Staying aware of clients’ competitor activities & delivering insights for clients.
- Collaborating and developing strong working relationships with the wider team.
- At least 1 year experience in agency or marketing related roles with passion in the KOL industry
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (oral & written)
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field is preferred but not essential
- Highly proficient in using Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with digital marketing and media channels (Facebook/Instagram, Tik tok, RED, WeChat, Weibo)
- Familiar with FMCG, the health supplement industry and their marketing styles is preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills and business negotiation skills with strong ability to manage and develop client relationships.
- Great attention to details with can-do attitude
- Event management experiences is highly preferred but not essential
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee
- Unlimited snacks and coffee
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or click the button below.