Join Our Team as an E-commerce Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Working Time: Monday to Friday per week
Location: Online: Work from home (Malaysia)
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The role of the e-commerce manager is to provide support to our sales team and will be focusing on the e-commerce sales in Malaysia. You will support the day-to-day operations across our various e-commerce and marketplace platforms and you should have a drive for achieving goals, and ability to provide forward-thinking ideas to promote the brand. Ultimately, to increase overall sales and build a successful and long-lasting relationship with our distributors and clients.
- Overseeing and ensuring the team’s execution in day-to-day operations of e-commerce including (but not limited to) daily category management, campaign management, interface management, product and price upload management, promotions configurations, customer service, order fulfilment and order processing
- Monitoring of e-commerce platforms activities and its overall performance to achieve goals, such as improving user experience, optimising SEO, increasing website traffic and sales
- Planning and executing the marketing calendar with the sales & marketing team to drive visibility and sales.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies (Eg: Voucher, GWP, free gifts) to generate sales revenue with channels and marketplaces and meet company assigned sales targets.
- Identifying new merchandise according to market trends and company directions, included products and pricing strategy and exploring new digital business opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to drive digital & social media campaigns to improve customer acquisition, engagement rate, brand loyalty, and advocacy.
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in e-commerce, marketing, advertising or relevant field is a strong advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing e-commerce platforms and digital marketing
- Experience in cross-border / overseas e-commerce stores across different Southeast Asia countries is a strong advantage
- Having resources from / previously worked in e-commerce platforms (like Shopee, Lazada) is a strong advantage
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (oral & written)
- Familiar with web & e-commerce platforms, content management systems, online marketing
- Basic skills and knowledge of SEO, SEM, CRO, e-commerce metrics, Analytics data, UX and UI, web design, web development, usability, search and conversion optimisation
- Good understanding in onsite merchandising inventory management systems, and warehouse management systems will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data to deliver reporting and actionable insights
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.