Join Our Team as a Graphic Designer
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Multicultural Brand Experience Agency specialising in both Australian and Chinese customer acquisition.
We provide the best in class cross-border marketing strategy for brands, creating optimal customer experiences, to achieve business objectives.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisory to businesses in building a better brand experience towards Chinese and Australian customers and overcome the challenges of language, culture, behaviour, and perception.
- Digital Performance Marketing (SEM, SEO & Analytics)
- Content Marketing across major social media channels
- Influencer Marketing & KOL Management
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Consulting
- Web-design & brand localisation
About the Role
The role of the Graphic Designer is to provide support to the wider team, including creative team, account manager and account director.You will play an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns delivered on time, and that the company remains visible in the market.
Duties and Responsibility
- Independently creating and developing marketing and promotional material
- Supporting design lead in creating projects
- Creating posters and videos for brands on chinese social media channels (such as WeChat, RED, Weibo, and Douyin)
- Creating campaigns and developing art direction
- Supporting and preparing marketing proposal with the team
- Liaising and strengthening relationships with stakeholders
- High level experience of the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Illustration skills and motion design skills is a strong advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese (oral & written)
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- Great knowledge of major Chinese social media channels
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in Communication design, Advertising or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Get the chance to work across some of the premium brands in Australia and New Zealand within an industry leading agency;
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee;
- Experience opportunities to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment;
- Robust training and development program
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio to [email protected] or click the button below.