Join Our Team as a KOL Specialist
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Multicultural Brand Experience Agency specialising in both Australian and Chinese customer acquisition.
We provide the best in class cross-border marketing strategy for brands, creating optimal customer experiences, to achieve business objectives.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisory to businesses in building a better brand experience towards Chinese and Australian customers and overcome the challenges of language, culture, behaviour, and perception.
- Digital Performance Marketing (SEM, SEO & Analytics)
- Content Marketing across major social media channels
- Influencer Marketing & KOL Management
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Consulting
- Web-design & brand localisation
About the Role
You will work with different teams within the agency and externally work with KOLs celebrities and their agents in Asia and Australia. You are expected to be involved in many projects across different services and teams to get more exposure in the advertising world.
Duties and Responsibility
- Hunt, liaise and build up relationships with KOLs, celebrities and their agents across China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Korean.
- Sourcing and negotiating with relevant vendors for TV programs, apps ads and all kinds of exposure opportunities for brands and KOLs
- Supporting client team in preparing the campaign briefs
- Deliver briefs and book KOLs in
- Budget and expenses management
- Campaigns reports on KOLs’ posts/Livestream/shooting results
- Annual KOL event oraganisation
- Proficient in Chinese (oral & written) and English (oral & written) or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Have a passion in KOL industry
- Good communication skills and business negotiation skills
- Great attention to details
- Very familiar with Chinese and Australia social media platforms and understand the advantages of each platform
- Very familiar with FMCG, the health supplement industry and their marketing styles
- Resilient and able to accept constructive feedback
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field is preferred but not essential
- Event management experiences is highly preferred but not essential
- Get the chance to work across some of the premium brands in Australia and New Zealand within an industry leading agency;
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee;
- Experience opportunities to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment;
- Robust training and development program
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We are committed to improving accessibility in our recruitment and selection processes at BC. If you would like to make a request for support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please email us at [email protected], and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.