Join Our Team as a Marketing Specialist - Thailand
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to provide support to the wider team, including account executives, account manager and account director. Although a junior role, you will play an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns delivered on time, and that the company remains visible in the market.
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material in Thailand market
- Supporting marketing executives in organising projects that related to Thailand market
- Assisting in organising campaigns and developing marketing strategies of bringing foriegn brands to Thailand market
- Marketing campaign setup, management and analysis
- Writing targeted content for social media channels
- Reporting on campaign performance by monitoring key metrics
- Support and prepare marketing proposal with the team
- Liaising and strengthening relationships with stakeholders
- Proficient in English and Thai (oral & written), proficient in Chinese is a bonus
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- Great knowledge of major social media channels in Thailand
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of search engines and social media channels (Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn, Line, etc.)
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee
- Unlimited snacks and coffee
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or click the button below.