Join Our Team as a SEA Market Sales Representative
Position Type: Full-time
Working Time: Monday to Friday per week
Location: Online: Work from home (Malaysia)
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, skilled, well organised and presented individual to join to cope with continuous business growth.
- Responsible for servicing existing customers and expanding new customers in
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to clients.
- Meeting Sales targets and budgets set by management
- Proficient in building strong business relationships and capable of working autonomously
- At least 2 years wholesale sales experience is required
- Very self-driven and able to show ability in new business development
- Understanding of the wholesale sales process and dynamics.
- Professional with strong work ethics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Persistence and initiative
- Successful track record in wholesale sales and lateral thinker
- Effective Communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Vietnamise will be advantages but not mandatory.
- Attention to details
- Self-managed and motivated
- Advanced in Microsoft Work, especially Power Point and Excel
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or click the button below.