Join Our Team as our Social Media Coordinator
Working Time: Full-time, Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.30pm)
Location: Melbourne Head Office – Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The Social Media Coordinator will be part of our Client Servicing team that work closely with the Account Manager to support and execute ongoing social media campaigns for our clients in the Australia market. The role is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring 2-3 client’s social media campaigns across English media channels, including but not limited to:
- Social Media Content Plan & Writing
- Social Media Account Management
- Influencers Campaign Management
- EDM Planning & Execution
Duties and Responsibility:
- Develop, implement and manage 2-3 client’s social media strategy.
- Prepare a monthly content plan based on a campaign calendar for the Australia market.
- English Content creation for social media channels (e.g. IG, FB, EDM, Newsletter, etc) based on the content plan.
- Manage and oversee social media accounts for 2-3 clients, response to any enquiries received on social media accounts.
- Develop and manage the influencers campaign brief and plan for clients, using tools such as Vamp and Tribe.
- Develop and manage Email Direct Marketing campaigns for 2-3 clients.
- Measure and monitor the success of every social campaign for 2-3 clients.
- Working with the Design team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Proofreading all marketing collateral before sending to production.
- Collaborate with Client team, Strategy team, and Creative team, in providing a full market solution to our client across APAC region.
- Communicate with industry vendors and influencers to create a strong network and build our database.
- Keeping up with the latest industry news and technologies that are related to the job.
Contribute to the company’s ongoing blog writing & content writing needs.
- Min 1 year of experience working as social media coordinator or similar role.
- Experience and passion for social media management.
- Strong English copywriting and copy editing skills, and relevant marketing collaterals.
- Proficiency with major social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest, Twitter, Mailchimp, and relevant tools including Canva, Later.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and reporting dashboard.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Interested and passionate in exploring the Asia market landscape for FMCG brands.
- Happy to work in a multicultural team.
- It’s a bonus if you speak another language rather than English.
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.