Join Our Team as a Video Editor
Position Type: Full-time
Working Time: Monday to Friday per week
Location: Online: Work from home (Malaysia).
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The role of the Video Editor is to provide support to the wider team and be responsible for creative storytelling with a primary focus to inform, engage, and entertain audiences across various platforms. You will play an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns delivered on time, and that the company remains visible in the market.
- Editing video content required by various stakeholders in the business for upcoming projects;
- Reviewing footage, editing, audio processing and colour correction;
- Working collaboratively with creative team members to conceptualise and plan various projects in all areas including concept, script and storyboarding and location scouting;
- Assisting with the production and scheduling of social media and online content across our various platforms.
- Working closely with other team members; collaborating to present, create and execute ideas for the marketing team’s objectives.
- 3+ years experience producing and editing video, audio and photographic content
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products including Premier Pro (or Final Cut Pro), After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge in graphic design or motion graphics will be highly regarded
- Experience in and knowledge of planning and creating professional and engaging social media content
- Proficient in English (oral & written), proficient in Chinese is a bonus
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- Strong communication and ability to share ideas and collaborate
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.