Join Our Team as a Video Editor
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Multicultural Brand Experience Agency specialising in both Australian and Chinese customer acquisition.
We provide the best in class cross-border marketing strategy for brands, creating optimal customer experiences, to achieve business objectives.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisory to businesses in building a better brand experience towards Chinese and Australian customers and overcome the challenges of language, culture, behaviour, and perception.
- Digital Performance Marketing (SEM, SEO & Analytics)
- Content Marketing across major social media channels
- Influencer Marketing & KOL Management
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Consulting
- Web-design & brand localisation
About the Role
This is a full-time position to work closely with different brands and teams within the agency. You are expected to be involved in many projects across different services and teams to get more exposure in the advertising world.
Duties and Responsibility
- Video shooting, editing and post production
- Manage creative material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a film or video.
- Assemble footages and edit film until it meets clients’ specifications.
- Work closely with Account Managers and external staff
- Providing highly creative concepts
- Proficient in Chinese & English (oral & written)
- Good communication skills to liaise with internal and external staff and clients.
- Familiar with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook,IG,Douyin etc.).
- Familiar with latest video trends on Douyin, Tiktok, BIlibili and other main video platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, color grading skills, e.g. Davinci Resolve, motion graphics skills, or similar software.
- Proficient in video planning & shooting, editing and post-production. VFX & motion graphics are bonus but not required.
- Basic graphic design sense and skills are required.
- Evidence of video editing skills (links to published work is required)
- Video shooting experience is not required but a strong advantage.
- Relative education background is preferable but not essential.
- Get the chance to work across some of the premium brands in Australia and New Zealand within an industry leading agency;
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee;
- Experience opportunities to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment;
- Robust training and development program
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however only candidates selected will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or click the button below.