Here at Brand Catalyser – a leading Chinese Marketing Agency, we help brands to build better brand experience towards Chinese customers by bringing our knowledge and expertise of local markets to overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Our website: https://brandcatalyser.com/.
When you visit our website, you can browse our site to find out more about us and the marketing and consulting services we offer, read our achievements and case studies, learn about our verticals and view our resources. By visiting our website, you are not required to sign in or provide us with any personal information.
At Brand Catalyser, we collect your personal information when you use our “contact us” section, to either get in touch or send us an enquiry. You will be asked to provide the following information only when you try to contact us or make an enquiry. All information provided is given to us is willingly and voluntarily. No personal information needs to be given while you are viewing our site.
- Your Name.
- Your Email ID
- The name of the company you work with.
- Your message.
Some other information Brand Catalyser may collect is as follows;
- Computer’s IP address.
- Top-level domain name.
- Date and time of visit.
- Page accessed.
- Documents downloaded.
- Referring site.
- Type of browser.
We don’t provide your information to third parties.
Here at Brand Catalyser, any information we receive from you we keep to ourselves. We do not provide any of your information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
How do we store your information (Data collection)
Certain information is collected automatically; however, none of this information can identify you personally. Any personal information that you will provide us, will be given voluntarily.
At Brand Catalyser, we may store your data manually or electronically. All the data that is stored electronically will be within our secure and password-protected servers. All data stored manually will be stored on our premises, in our office.
Brand Catalyser uses the data and information we collect in a limited number of ways. We may use this information to:
- Improve our services as a multicultural brand consulting agency.
- For any advertising or marketing purposes – with your consent, of course.
- Manage and develop our business.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Answering any of the enquires you put out to us.
Brand Catalyser will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless it is necessary to do so, and we are required by law to share it. If that is the case, we will only provide your information to one of the following parties.
- Law enforcement agencies.
- The customer or agent that was working on your behalf.
- Creditworthy organisations to carry out credit, fraud and security checks.
- Other Employees on a need to know basis.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +613 8840 1642
- Address: Melbourne, Australia, Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
* Updated on the 26th of July 2020