Join Our Team as a Motion Graphics Designer
Position Type: Full-time
Working Time: Monday to Friday per week
Location: Online: Work from home (Malaysia).
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Top-Rated Cross-border & Cross-Cultural Marketing & Consulting Firm headquartered in Australia, with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. We provide industry-leading go-to-market strategy and marketing plans & ongoing executions that enable brands to access the global consumer market. We provide integrated cross-border solutions and marketing communication strategies that adapt to the local market landscape and overcome language, cultural and behavioural barriers. Together with our FMCG cross-border and Property Media solutions on the immensely diverse digital marketing networks across APAC regions, we facilitate businesses from various verticals and scales to achieve their business goals.
- Cross-border & cross-cultural marketing consultancy
- Go-to-market strategy planning and execution
- Marketing campaign management & optimisation across paid social, search, affiliate, influencers, KOLs/KOCs, out-door media, etc.
- Brand proposition development and market adaptation
- Cross-border Ecommerce business advisory & solutions
About the Role
The role of the Motion Graphics Designer is to provide support to the wider team and be responsible for creative storytelling with a primary focus to inform, engage, and entertain audiences across various platforms. You will play an important part in ensuring that the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns delivered on time, and that the company remains visible in the market.
- Creating animated graphics, videos and special effects for visual media productions;
- Editing video content required by various stakeholders in the business for upcoming projects;
- Working collaboratively with creative team members to conceptualise and plan various projects in all areas including concept, script and storyboarding and location scouting;
- Assisting with the production and scheduling of social media and online content across our various platforms;
- Working closely with other team members; collaborating to present, create and execute ideas for the marketing team’s objectives.
- 2+ years of professional experience with motion graphics
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience in and knowledge of planning and creating professional and engaging social media content
- Proficient in English (oral & written), proficient in Mandarin is a bonus
- Creative storytelling ability through video and motion graphics
- Can-do attitude & great attention to detail
- Strong communication and ability to share ideas and collaborate
- The chance to work across some of the premium brands in the world within an industry leading agency
- Additional 5 days annual leaves post 2 years service with the group
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- Robust training and development program
Brand Catalyser is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Note: We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.