Join Our Team as a Multimedia Specialist
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Level 5, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000
Online: Work from home (China, Australia) is acceptable.
About Brand Catalyser
Brand Catalyser is a Multicultural Brand Experience Agency specialising in both Australian and Chinese customer acquisition.
We provide the best in class cross-border marketing strategy for brands, creating optimal customer experiences, to achieve business objectives.
Our mission is to be the trusted advisory to businesses in building a better brand experience towards Chinese and Australian customers and overcome the challenges of language, culture, behaviour, and perception.
- Digital Performance Marketing (SEM, SEO & Analytics)
- Content Marketing across major social media channels
- Influencer Marketing & KOL Management
- Go-To-Market Strategy & Consulting
- Web-design & brand localisation
About the Role
We will develop a full-time position for you to help you work with different brands and teams within the agency. You are expected to be involved in many projects across different services and teams to get more exposure in the advertising world.
Duties and Responsibility
- Providing highly creative concepts
- Monthly content planning for FMCG brands
- Video shooting, editing and post production
- Work closely with Account Managers and external staff
- Proficient in Chinese & English (oral & written)
- Good communication skills to liaise with internal and external staff and clients.
- Familiar with mainstream social media platforms.
- Familiar with latest video trends on Douyin, Tiktok, BIlibili and other main video platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After effects, or similar software.
- Proficient in video shooting, editing and post-production. VFX & motion graphics are bonus but not required.
- Evidence of video editing skills (links to published work is required)
- Relative education background is preferable but not essential.
- Get the chance to work across some of the premium brands in Australia and New Zealand within an industry leading agency;
- Monthly team bonding activity organised by social committee;
- Experience opportunities to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment;
- Robust training and development program
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.