As a “hyper-connected” generation, Facebook groups are becoming the bridge for Gen Z to seek humorous content, express opinions and finding like-minded individuals across the web.
These groups are also fertile ground for marketers to discover the sentiments, new ideas and trends relevant to the generation.
Here are three highly popular Facebook Groups in Vietnam which not only have huge following, but also provide a microscopic view of what Gen Z in Vietnam find interesting and relevant.
1. TRẠI TÂM THẦN ĐA NGÔN NGỮ 0.2
English translation: Multilingual Psychiatric Camp 0.2
- A humongous group with 1.4 million followers
- Humorous, gen Z-related content, especially about language, puns, and slang.
- Suitable for brands that want to reach Gen Z with funny, relatable and trending content.
2. MAY BE YOU MISSED THIS F**CKING NEWS
- 990K+ members within a Private Group
- Insightful and in-depth information especially on social literacy.
- Avenue for brands to showcase professional or educational brand image to Gen-Z
3. NHỮNG TẤM CHIẾU MỚI
English name: The New Mats (Slang term: New mats/unused mats refer to people who have little experience in life)
- 956K Members
- Short and Humorous content in Gen Z ‘s daily life
- Suitable for brands that want to engage with Gen Z with humorous, sarcastic, concise content.
4. KHÔNG PHÍ TIỀN MẠNG
English Translation: Not Wasting Your Internet Bill
- 1.3 Million Members